Educational Innovation Group
The Educational Innovation Group applied to the knowledge and dissemination of Heritage, Landscape and Agroforestry Systems [InnovaGEO] through the use of geospatial technologies was created with the aim of improving teaching in a set of subjects present at different educational levels, mainly in degrees assigned to at least five Schools of the UPM. It is composed of professors who have been sharing some similar academic experiences in recent years.
Once the so-called European Higher Education Area (EHEA) has been consolidated in the training offer of the UPM and active teaching methodologies are already a reality in almost all teaching-learning systems, we understand that it is necessary to promote and increase transversality in teaching cooperation, so we propose the creation of this space to be developed by a team of fully accredited teachers.
Some of the objectives initially proposed are:
- Encourage didactic reflection and constant methodological renewal to incorporate new practices that improve teaching-learning in the classroom and laboratory in the programmatic area described.
- To develop educational innovation oriented to the application of new technologies to generate teaching spaces that facilitate the training process.
- Design a web geoportal with data and geoinformation of interdisciplinary utility..
- Work with students, mainly new students, to improve their ability to express ideas and use graphic and cartographic information, following 2.0 methodologies developed in educational innovation projects carried out by this group of teachers.
- Plan and design new laboratory and field practices, as well as other evaluation activities and tests.
- Create and/or increase the repository of practices and quizzes already implemented and used in Moodle.
- To orient students towards the world of work by teaching them how to face new professional challenges.
- Share and disseminate the results of the different educational innovation practices.
ETSI AGRONÓMICA, ALIMENT. Y BIOSISTEMAS
Enrique Pérez Martín (Coord.)
Miguel Ángel Conejo Martín
Tomás Ramón Herrero Tejedor
Juan López de Herrera
Juan Luís Martín Romero
Esther Isabel Prada Llorente
Miguel Ángel Pérez Souza
ETS DE ARQUITECTURA
Francisco Arqués Soler
Concepción Lapayese Luque
Rodrigo de la O Cabrera
David Escudero Boyero
Nicolás Mariné Carretero
Carmen Toribio Marín
Luis Javier Sánchez Aparicio
Isabel Rodríguez de la Rosa
ETSI TOPOGRAFIA, GEODESIA, CARTOGRAFIA
Julián Aguirre de Mata
Serafín López-Cuervo Medina
Miguel Ángel Maté González
Íñigo Molina Sánchez
Juan Francisco Prieto Morín
Jesús Velasco Gómez
ETSI MONTES, FORESTAL Y MEDIO NATUR.
María Rosario Contreras Alonso
ETS DE EDIFICACIÓN
Carlos Pérez Zapata
ETSI DE SISTEMAS INFORMÁTICOS
Esteban Héctor Mateos Martín